31 Mar 21

Queens Order of Protection Lawyer

Every year, thousands of people file petitions for orders of protection in New York City and Queens is no exception. These cases are usually filed when violent situations occur between individuals as well as threats… Read More

30 Mar 21

Mineola Divorce Lawyers

Going through a divorce can be one of the most emotionally difficult periods of time that a person can go through. People find it complex and confusing. Most are quite thankful to have an experienced… Read More

30 Mar 21

Merrick Divorce Lawyers

If you are considering filing a divorce from your spouse, it can be an overwhelming time in your life. You may already be stressed and in financial trouble, so you might be tempted to try… Read More

30 Mar 21

New York City Visitation Lawyer

Child visitation is one of the central issues when a couple is divorcing or after the divorce is finalized. Visitation with a biological child is not a privilege for either the parent or the child…. Read More

10 Oct 20

Gay & LGBT Family Law Lawyers

Couples enter a relationship with longevity in mind. This includes gay and lesbian couples. With legal rights finally being granted to the LGBT community, marriage is now a real possibility, with many families living happily… Read More

02 Oct 20

Alimony And Maintenance Lawyer In NYC

There are two types of financial arrangements between spouses in New York. One is spousal support and the other is spousal maintenance The difference between the two is that spousal support is given to one… Read More

24 Jul 20

You need a divorce lawyer

You need a Los Angeles divorce lawyer Not everyone will want to file for divorce, so it’s important to understand the process and your rights in a divorce. If you decide not to go through… Read More

18 Jun 20


The security clearance attorneys at Lawscape regularly assist federal employees and contractors, as well as military personnel obtain any of the three levels of security clearance – confidential, secret, or top secret.  We assist in… Read More